Please join our blog! Help lead world education by becoming a follower.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hi from Massachusetts, USA

Thank you for joining my blog!  I just want everyone to know that Maria has had a Country Fair blog for quite a while and this is not an effort to replace hers.  I just want to learn how to blog - this is my first time and I thought that this would be a good forum of people to learn with and from.  Maria (or anyone else who knows how), I would appreciate any advice that you could give me while I play with the different options.  I also want you to know that I am signing out of my computer for a while to take my vacation, but I will be back!  Have a great week everyone.

Marga, thank you for the update on your activities - you do wonderful things in Afghanistan.

Todd Kellaher - Converse Middle School

No comments:

Post a Comment